Prayer is an important part of school life at Hob Hill. As well as praying together during Collective Worship and at the beginning and end of the day, the children also have opportunities for 'free prayer' during Class Worship. Other opportunities for prayer include:
- A prayer and reflection room ~ where children can come to have quite time.
- The 'Share a Prayer' board ~ children can write a prayer to be shared with the whole school in Collective Worship;
- Prayer books/displays in class ~ children can contribute prayers for Class Worship;
- Prayer and Reflection areas in each classroom ~ used in Class Worship and available to the children for personal use;
- An online prayer request facility ~ children and their families can request prayers from a link on the school website.