We are the Worship Council of Hob Hill School. You can ask us questions, or tell us your opinions and ideas about Worship. We hope you find our page interesting.
Year 2 - Isabelle & Tyler
Year 3 - Hollie & Alfie
Year 4 - Noah & Amalija
Year 5 - Ruby & Isabelle
Year 6 - Luke &Lily
What we do...
The Worship Council…
- Plan worship themes for each term;
- Plan and lead acts of collective worship;
- Work with the ministers from our two churches to plan services;
- Evaluate collective worship and find out others’ views;
- Share their ideas about worship in committee meetings;
- Find out ideas about worship from their classes;
- Share ideas from worship council meetings with our classes;
- Work with the worship council to plan and lead services;
- Discuss the children’s ideas about worship;
- Arrange meetings of the worship council;
- Share the staff’s ideas about worship with the council;
- Produce and share a termly collective worship plan.