Prayer is an important part of school life at Hob Hill. As well as praying together during Collevetive worship and at the beginning and end of the day, the children also have opportunities for 'free prayer' during Class Worship. Other opportunities for prayer include:
- The 'Share a Prayer' board ~ children can write a prayer to be shared with the whole school in Collective Worship;
- Prayer books/displays in class ~ children can contribute prayers for Class Worship;
- Prayer and Reflection areas in each classroom ~ used in Class Worship and available to the children for personal use;
- Our outdoor 'Prayer and Reflection Trail' ~ accessible to the children during break and lunchtime for personal prayer;
- An online prayer request facility ~ children and their families can request prayers from a link on the school website.
Our Prayer and Reflection Trail
Our new Prayer and Reflection trail encourages the children to spend some of their free time in developing their faith and spirituality.
Year 5 exploring the prayer and reflection trail